<!- INSERT: BEGIN ->
This tool will generate Mathematica code to derive rate laws for simple
unimolecular (uniformly first order) reaction mechanisms.
- This tool does not handle bimolecular steps.
- The only type reactions allowed are unimolecular.
- Example: X --> Y or X <==> Y.
- Mathematica will not handle more than four reacting species.
The above mechanism needs to be represented as follows:
A ---> B : k1
A ---> C : k2
C <==> D : k3 k4
The example is taken from Chapter 2 (pp. 41-45) of the following book:
Korobov, V. I. and Ochkov, V. F. (2011)
"Chemical Kinetics with Mathcad and Maple"
344 p., ISBN: 978-3-7091-0530-6
<!- INSERT: END ->
- Download the chapter from the publisher's website: link
- Download the chapter this website: link