Lunch and Networking
9:00 - 10:00
Registration for the event takes place between 9:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
at the Charles Darwin House,
12 Roger Street, WC1N 2JU, United Kingdom, Telephone: +44 (0)207 685 2400,
10:00 - 12:15
Before lunch break the Delegates with hear three lecture-format presentations,
with opportunities to ask questions and engage in a discussion with the presenters.
These lectures provide the necessary background for the "live" software
exercises that will take place in the afternoon.
|Lunch and Networking|
12:15 - 13:45
Lunch is catered on the premises.
During the lunch break
Dr. Petr Kuzmic
as the main organizer of this event will hold consultations with
Training Day delegates solving particular research problems that
involve the determination of binding constants or mechanisms.
Given the limited amount of time available (90 minutes, 48 delegates)
those wishing to speak with Dr. Kuzmic are encouraged to bring in a
flash drive that contains:
If you wish to make a 15-20 minute appointment in advance,
please use the this contact
- Relevant experimental data in MS Excel format
- Detailed description of the experimental conditions
- Contact information
13:45 - 16:45
During the afternoon session, we will work through a number of practical exercise using
the software package
DynaFit. This practical session will be organize in a
computer classroom format as follows:
- The venue will be rearranged to accommodate delegates' own laptop computers placed on tables and connected to the electrical supply.
- All delegates will have the view of the main projection screen, in the front of the auditorium.
- The presenter (Dr. Kuzmic) will be demonstrating a number of DynaFit scripts on the projection screen.
- The delegates can either follow the procedures being demonstrated on their own computers, or they can simply watch and take notes.
- The Trainers will be circulating the room responding to any request for assistance (please raise your hand...)
Hardware and Software Requirements
This Training Day requires the use of computer software and equipment. Please follow the link below to learn more.